Quality of Service 642-642
- 13 labs to help you manage QoS in your network.
- Detailed explanations are based on numerous show commands, to help you locate how the behavior of the device can be analysed and bring evidences on the impact of configuration commands.
- Practice one real Cisco IOS.
- Many questions will help you increase your understanding of Cisco Quality of Service, and fine-tune your knowledge of protocols and configuration commands.
- Many topics included.
- Topics include classification, marking, queueing, congestion avoidance, shaping, policing. Advanced labs include Pre-classify, NBAR. [Note : includes 4 labs in French under translation].
- Price: $55 for 130 hours.